Moral of the story: I need to learn to watch my mouth NOW, or get used to the idea of the mortified looks from other moms who realize that my daughter has learned to swear before learning how to say her own name.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Oops!
Moral of the story: I need to learn to watch my mouth NOW, or get used to the idea of the mortified looks from other moms who realize that my daughter has learned to swear before learning how to say her own name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It is humbling to hear your own words out of your children's mouths. For better or for worse, they do learn from you, and probably more than you think. Hopefully, they pick up as many good things as bad. And I know perhaps I shouldn't say this, but I think Kameryn saying, "Oh chit," is hilarious.
I agree with little momma. The next time I see Kami I might try to teach her a$$...whole, like on Meet the Fockers.
SSFB
I think it is funny too, but I can understand why that might be a bad idea once people can understand her better. She is so freakin' cute though! :)
This kills me! It's SO funny. Gary keeps warning me that I also need to curb the few choice swear words that I will use when I am REALLY upset. We all learn from each other, though. I blame Kelly and Melia.
Post a Comment