Yesterday right before we were supposed to leave to go to my in-laws for dinner I was mentally preparing myself to get Kameryn dressed. And then she ran up to me in clothes that she had put on herself, and she was thrilled.
Yes, that's my tank top. And, faced with the decision of taking the tank top off of her and changing her into something else or letting her wear the tank top up to her grandparents house, you better believe I tightened the tank top up in the back with a hair tie and put her in her car seat.
And you will notice that she was so convinced she was a princess in a princess dress that she even has the pointed toe to prove it.
8 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh.
I. Just. Peed.
lol me too, because that's exactly what I was going to say. Oh.My.Gosh. hilarious.
Hooray for baby steps!
That's still progress for Kam.
LOL... Onmygoodness!! That totally made me laugh out loud. What a smart and very beautiful little girl!! LOL. Isaac is the same way when I try to put pants on him in the morning. He throws tantrums and screams bloody murder like I'm hurting him by covering up his little diapered-butt. Kids are funny!
I laughed out loud, too. You definitely did the right thing to let her enjoy putting on her "own" clothes. I loved the pointed toe! I was also going to say, when it gets cold outside, I don't think you will have the problem anymore. One good thing about winter, right?
LOL! It kind of reminds me of Danae and how she refused to ever where pants. :)
Oops. Typing too fast. I really meant wear and not where. Sorry Wes and mom. :)
What a ham! Allie always talks about you being the funny one in the family....so it's clear where all this personality comes from. She is fantastic.
Post a Comment