Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm Proud, but I Still Blame Chelsee.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

SO CUTE! I loved seeing all the bambinos last weekend! Meep!

Kimba said...

Whatever. WHATEVER. Crawling?!? Kjersti. This is getting out of hand. STOP THE GROWING.

Even if the growing is pretty dang cute. :) Way to go, Reagan!

Abby said...

You're in for it now, sister.

Danae said...

Hooray for the little crawler! She's a speed demon, that one! Just not content to sit stil... I love it!

Chelsee said...

I know you blame me for both of your kids crawling! Regan would have figured it out sooner or later anyways. She thinks she is at least one already. So cute!!

L Chang said...

How exciting! Wait...how old is she? Wow. They do grow up fast!

Allie said...

What next? Speaking in full sentences by 8 months? This little one is growing up too fast! Like mother like daughter, eh?