"Is that the correct answer to the multiple choice of me?" -Michael Clayton
Friday, June 26, 2009
Lovin' Lemon
We got Reagan a little lemon sorbet ice cream (dairy free, I promise!) and she really seemed to love it. Maybe not the first bite, but she loved it after that.
I LOVE her face after she eats it!! I didn't think she liked it either, but she kept going back for more, and more and if you didn't give her more, she would scream MORE at you!
4 comments:
I'm not sure I believe you.
I LOVE her face after she eats it!! I didn't think she liked it either, but she kept going back for more, and more and if you didn't give her more, she would scream MORE at you!
Have you tried giving her a dill pickle yet? That really gets the facial expressions going. haha ntd
I loved feeding this stuff to her at Allie's birthday party and hearing her ask... or demand, depending on your view... for 'more!'
Post a Comment