Thursday, August 13, 2009

The First, Probably the Last

Kameryn's hair is coming in on it's own schedule. I know some people wonder if we keep it short on purpose, the answer is no. That's as much as has grown in her 3+ years. However, her bangs do grow so that they get into her eyes. So, today I decided to cut her bangs. Myself.

Turns out it's harder than it looks. I may leave it to the professionals from here on out. Here's to hoping her hair grows fast so my handiwork can be fixed soon.


Also, the other night Reagan's hair looked like this:
I swear I've seen someone with hair that crazy before. Hmm. Who could that have been?

5 comments:

Abby said...

Holy cow. Kami looks SO old in that picture, and her beautiful dark hair looks amazing! I think you did a wonderful job, super mom. Way to go.

Kimba said...

I love it! Good job! I can attest, hair cutting is more difficult than it seems! :) My mom used to cut our bangs (when I had bangs for like, a year) and she'd get scotch tape and put it where she wanted it, and then cut up to the tape! Perfectly straight 80's bangs! :)

Sarah Larson said...

I think you did great! I WON'T cut Aubree's hair. I am NOT good at it! You girls are beautiful! Just like their mom!!!

Chelsee said...

CUTE!! I think you did a good job with Kameryn! Reagan definitely got Jay's hair! :)

Danae said...

Good job, Kjersti! You just need a little more practice and you'll be a pro! :) Your girls are truly so beautiful!