Sunday, November 06, 2011

Oh, Um, Halloween Again!



Reagan was a "ballerina Cinderella" for Halloween. She loved the sparkly blue dress. The one thing she loved more than that, though, was handing out Halloween candy! I got home so that the girls could go trick-or-treating with Jay and I could stay home and pass out candy, but Reagan refused to go trick-or-treating because she loved the kids coming to the door and she loved giving them candy! When no one was at the door, she'd open it and peek out to see when more people would come! And when anyone came to the door she would run and open it, hand out the candy, and when she closed the door again she'd jump around the room yelling, "Mama! I did it!"
Since we live in Provo now we didn't know what to expect when it came to the number of kids trick-or-treating, and we ran out of candy fairly quickly because we
didn't expect THAT many kids! (But yeah, Provo, maybe we should've figured.) So finally when the candy was gone Reagan agreed to go out.
We met up with Jay and The Pink Witch, and went trick-or-treating! Kami loved her costume because there were lights in her skirt, but refused to wear her hat or carry her broom by Halloween. Kameryn seemed to totally understand trick-or-treating this year, but Reagan still got a little confused. Often she would go to the door and just say, "Hi." or once she even screamed out, "HALL-O-WEEN" instead of "trick or treat". Good thing she's cute, everyone let her get away with it!
Needless to say, they had a great time!
And now you've all been brought up to date with the annual blog post!

8 comments:

Abby said...

I am so glad you did a post! Wow, I can't believe how big the girls are getting. Kameryn's hair is getting longer! So cute about Reagan just wanting to give out candy. I wish you would update us more than once a year!

Kimba said...

i second abby's comment! more than once a year! :) i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw my google reader. :) the girls are so cute, more posts!!!

Jocelyn Pehrson said...

It is sad how little I know about your life anymore. I am glad you posted though. It is good to see pictures of your absolutely darling girls! Provo? What? I need to keep in better contact my friend. Love your guts and miss you.

Allie said...

Hooray for your annual blog post. Halloween might become my new favorite holiday!

L Chang said...

My turn to comment!
Darling girls! I see so much of both you and Jay in them. Someday, when I find my brain I will organize my time, so I can come visit you!

Chelsee said...

Hooray for a new blog post!! Your girls are so cute and I love them to pieces! :) Can't wait to see you on Sunday!!

Danae said...

I'm so happy that Halloween brings out the writer in you! Hooray for this blog post and your awesome little girls! They were so cute all dressed up in their costumes. I'm glad they had so much fun. I'm totally with Reagan, it's way better to stay home and pass out the candy. :)

gamefreak said...

You took way too long to post again. I checked it and checked it and there was nothing new. So guess what I have to say about this blog?

NO COMMENT!

Totally going on strike.