Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sleep-Talking

So does everyone remember how Jay talks in his sleep?
He usually talks a bit, more mumbling, and I can only catch a word or two.
But the other night, in the middle of the night, he started laughing. The way Jay laughs when he's really pleased with himself.
And this, verbatim, is what he said, while still sleeping:

"Half past eleven.
Eleven-thirty.
Thirty minutes past eleven.
I snapped a fly with my coat and sent it spiraling to it's death!"

And then he chuckled a few more times and was asleep again, silent, with me laying next to him. Laughing uncontrollably. And saying it to myself over and over so I could remember to tell him the next morning.

And anyone who knows Jay will probably guess that when I told him what he had said, he got a huge smile on his face and was just as proud of himself as he had been the night before!

3 comments:

Jocelyn Pehrson said...

Hilarious! Thanks for sharing. It is good to see you on here more. Hope life is awesome! I hope I get to see you this summer!

Danae said...

Jay is really just trying to be as cool as me laughing in the middle of the night about magnets... because as we all know, 'Magnets are no laughing matter!' This is awesome! I'm so glad you remembered it to write it down!! :)

Allie said...

Wait, are you breaking your tradition of only blogging on Halloween? This feels like Christmas!