In honor of it, here are my top Six Favorite Things about Kameryn:
1. She has a great sense of humor. She can crack a joke that makes everyone laugh. And sometimes I'll crack a joke and I love hearing how much she laughs.
2. She's always been a good sister, but lately she's especially patient. More willing than before to share her toys, or let her sister have the pink seat. She'll do little things to help me out and she's gotten this quiet maturity. It's not always there, but more and more often it is.
3. Allison got her a little notebook that looks like a purse, and shortly after she got it we started driving around running errands. She was sitting in the back, quietly looking at random words and writing them down in her notebook. She was completely content.
4. She loves music. She can hear a song a couple times and she'll know most of the lyrics. She loves singing Adele, and she loves watching the songs from Glee. The other day I took her and Reagan to Arctic Circle. They ran to play in the PlayPlace when I ordered. And when I walked in Kami and Reagan were singing, "This place about to BLOW!" by Kesha at the top of their lungs. I did get a few strange looks from the other moms when it became obvious that they were mine.
5. When Kami started Kindergarten again in Bountiful it became obvious that she hadn't been taught well down in Provo. She was behind her class on knowing her letters and the sounds they make. And she's got the Hanna trait that she hates feeling stupid and when she does she gets really upset. But it hasn't stopped her from working really hard. She loves to learn, she loves going to school. At this point I don't know if she's completely caught up yet, but she's leaps and bounds ahead of where she was just a few months ago.
6. She's a really happy, sweet kid. I love coming home and spending time with her and Reagan. I love the relationship they have with each other and how they look out for each other. Kami woke up a couple weeks ago from a nightmare. Crying, she told me, "I dreamed there were holes in the mattress and little people were coming out and I couldn't find Reagan! I was afraid they got her!" Her crying woke Reagan up and Reagan heard what the dream was about. She said, "It's okay, Kamer, I'm right here. Hold my hand." And when Kami took her hand she was comforted enough that she stopped crying and they both fell asleep again.
6 comments:
i just love Kameryn. she's a sweet, smart, beautiful girl.
So tender! <3
I love Kameryn so much! :) I'm stealing these pictures.
Kami really is getting so big and so smart and she's such a sweetie! The time I do get to spend with her is awesome! :)
I miss your girls so much and these pictures, especially the one of Reagan, tug at my heart. I am glad I'll be home for a visit soon to see them and you again.
I can't believe how big Kamryn and Reagan are! What? [Mind = blown] They are GORGEOUS.
Post a Comment