I know it isn't a huge shock, but this is another blog about Kameryn. :)
My baby is getting SO BIG SO FAST! And since I last blogged she has had her first laugh, brought about by her Uncle Gary, gone swimming for the first time, which she loved, and she rolled over! Jay and I put her on her belly and were encouraging her to do it, not really thinking she would. She kept kind-of getting up the momentum, but then she'd stop. So Jay said, "This is how you do it, baby" and walked her through it. "You put your arm up here, push off with your legs..." And then after he put her back on her belly, she did exactly what he told her to. We were both shocked and so excited, patting her and praising her, and she just kinda sat there, wondering what all the excitement was about.
Then, I brought her up to show Mom and she did it three times in a row. But when I tried to show Danae, NOTHING. I told my mom that she's starting to get a bit of an attitude, and she just said sarcastically, "I wonder where she gets that from." :)
I'm getting to the point where I just want to tell everyone to have babies. I think she's the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me.
Monday, August 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You want me to have a baby? I think I will wait if you don't mind. :) I love Kameryn! It is so amazing to me that she is different every time that I see her. And I love to hear her laugh! It is so cute!
Oh, me! Pick me! I'll have the next one, and he's going to be just as cute and loveable as Kameryn! You just watch!
I'm so proud of her, too! You can probably tell by the way I paraded her at my firm party last night. She is TOO much fun!
No one gets to see Kameryn again until I get to see her! No fair! =)
I bet her laugh is so cute! And if she's getting big enough to roll, crawling is next, and then maybe Steve will get up the guts to actually hold her. =)
Post a Comment