Today we had a patient come in who is employed as a funeral director. He told my Dr. the following story, which is true:
A man's wife died, and she had weighed over 600 pounds at the time of her death. The man was sad about his wife, but was sad about something else as well; he couldn't find the remote control to the TV anywhere. So when the funeral home came to take the body, he kindly asked that if they find the remote anywhere, they please return it.
Well, there's a happy ending to this tragic story: While preparing the body, the funeral home found the remote in between one of the woman's fat rolls, which they then returned.
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
No way.
OHHH!! That is gross!
Did they find any snacks hidden away?
I think about stuff like that when I want a second brownie. :) It works.........sometimes.....
I wonder if it was greasy? You know, like in Austin Powers??
Wow. I wonder if that's rare, or if the funeral director gets stuff like that a lot! What do you think?
Post a Comment