Saturday, October 06, 2007

Things About Me

These things never get old...

1. What time did you get up this morning? I think it was about 10:30. I usually get up earlier but it's Saturday and Kami didn't go to bed until 1 last night.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? At the cinema??? Um, Superbad
4. What is your favorite TV show? Right now, Greys Anatomy thanks to Danae
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Eggs and Toast
6. What is your middle name? Don't have a middle name
7. What kind of food do you dislike? Seafood, almost any kind. It grosses me out.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? My new Ani Difranco CD that Jay got me.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Nissan Sentra and a Pontiac Sunfire
10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey avacado or chicken salad
11. What characteristic do you despise? Rudeness
12. Favorite item of clothing? Comfy jeans
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Scotland
14. Where would you retire? In Seattle or Portland or maybe Alaska!
15. What was your most memorable birthday? 22nd
16. Favorite sport to watch? Football
17. Farthest place you are sending this? Through the depths of the internet
18. Person who will be the least likely to return this letter? ....yeah, about that, I kinda made it into a blog.
19. Favorite saying? I'm in love with most Ani Difranco lyrics. One of my favorites is "God help you if you are a pheonix, and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smoulder with jealousy as you are just flying passed."
21. When is your birthday? 3/19/84
22. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
23. Pets? None
24. What did you want to be when you were little? An actress
25. What are you today? I'm a medical assistant going to school to become an X-ray tech.
26. What is your favorite candy? chocolate
27. What is your favorite flower? Roses or Daisies
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Thanksgiving, a day I get to spend with my family.
29. What church do you attend? Currently, none
30. What are you listening to right now? Silence, both Jay and Kami are asleep.
31. What was the last thing you ate? Eggs in a Basket
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Scarlett
33. How is the weather right now? Cold and Rainy
34 Last person you spoke to on the phone? Danae
35. Favorite soft drink? Dr. Pepper forever
36. Favorite restaurant? I always have a hard time with this one, but I'd say Iggy's or Johnny Carino's or Training Table since we have so much fun there. I'd much rather have food made at home.
37. Hair color? Brownish with streaks
38. Siblings? 2 brothers and 3 sisters
39. Favorite day of the year? Thanksgiving
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? I loved Puzzles. I'd sit at the coffee table and do the same 3 every day.
41. Summer or winter? Fall and Spring of course!
42. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
43. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
44. Do you want your friends to email you back? Um yeah, about that...
45. When was the last time you cried? I am NOT the kind of person that cries during TV shows, that's for sure. And not Grey's Anatomy. Who would cry about that, that's stupid or something.
46. What is under your bed? Totes filled with pictures and things. When I have the money Amanda will come decorate and help me put them to use.
47. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Not counting sisters, Kim
48. What did you do last night? I watched Grey's Anatomy and Next Top Model and BEGGED Kami to finally go to sleep!
49. Favorite smell? Vanilla
50. What are you afraid of? Something happening to my family or unexpected expensive events.
51. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? Buttered and Salted!
52. How many years at your current job? Just over 2
53. How many towns have you lived in? um, 3
54. Do you make friends easily? I'm getting better
55. How many people will you be sending this to? Whoever wants to read it...

2 comments:

Kimba said...

I am so impressed at your lovely breakfast! Mine is always toast in the car.... :) Eggs are so much better. :)

Little Momma said...

So, what happened to make your 22nd birthday the best ever?