Thursday, December 13, 2007

Catching Up

Today I take my class final, and if I get 70% or better I complete the class. If I get 69% or worse, I fail the class and waste the money generously given to me by Dr. P and mom. I've studied with Jay AND in a study group of 2 other classmates AND by myself, and I've gotten to the point that if I study anymore, it may do more damage than good, and thus, I blog. It's been awhile, and I'm throughly ready to be done with this class and this test. I almost can't wait until the blessed time when I drive away from the DATC for the last time. Only a couple more hours.

I've taken a few more X-rays since my last post. Some of them have been beautiful and helpful, and others...not so much. I took a chest X-ray for the doctor yesterday which turned out much too light. The worst part of taking a bad X-ray is I don't have a license to just go in and repeat it, so I have to wait for the doctor to come look at it and decide if it's worth doing again. So there I was, standing next to my pitiful X-ray, just waiting for him to walk up, knowing there would be much disappointment. And there was. He flipped the light on to look at the X-ray, and then flipped it back off and said, "See, it looks better that way!" I'm completely grateful that he's patient with me, and has a sense of humor about the whole thing.

Also, since I'm so good at celebrating holidays a month late on my blog, I share with you some pictures of Thanksgiving.
This is a classic example of Jay and my undaunted ability to over-do things. All this food was for 4 people. But man was it good.
Here are the kids on Thanksgiving. Sometimes it's still hard to believe how fast a year goes by.

3 comments:

Chelsee said...

Did you guys eat all that? I was happy that I wasn't sick this Thanksgiving!! :)

I hope that your test went well! I want to call and ask you, but it is 10 o'clock and I think you would kill me if I called right now, so...

Little Momma said...

Please don't keep us hanging. Tell us how you did on your test. And man, you can hardly see the dishes for all that food! Being thankful for "plenty" is the core of Thanksgiving, so don't feel bad. And you come by your "overdoing it" honestly. You got it from your mom.

Jack & Lindsay Chang said...

I hope all goes well with your final! If anyone deserves an "A" for "affert" it is you! I love you and look forward to seeing you on the 23rd.