skip to main |
skip to sidebar
In Other News
- Jay has returned to the blogging world, and you can check it out at jayertmann.blogspot.com
- My class final in Radiology is on the 13th of December, and I found out in my last class that that final that I've been stressing out about? Yeah, it's been in the back of my workbook this WHOLE time. I've been carrying it around with me since day one. So we get to study the ACTUAL test. Takes the stress off, but also makes me wonder how well prepared I'll be for my licensing exam.
- You know, that licensing exam that I scheduled yesterday. So I'll officially be taking the exam on Dec, 27th. I tried to get one before Christmas, but they were all booked. My printout reads, "Total test time: 220 minutes. Please arrive 30 minutes early." So I don't expect to be able to form coherent sentences afterward. And there may be drooling involved.
- I've taken two more X-rays at work since I last wrote about it, a chest and a foot. Didn't have to redo them. So now (with some help from Wesley) I can tell you I'm 5 for 7!
- Kami turned 19 months old on the 29th. A sappy love letter will follow shortly. Until then, please enjoy Kami in her Elton John/Harry Openhower sunglasses.

3 comments:
Hoo-ray!! You'll do great! No worries, girl. You are good at studying and you have the desire to do well, so I think if you study and look over that test there's no reason why you shouldn't pass with flying colors.
100% for Kjersti, always. Seriously. You should totally practice your x-rays on me! You could check out my knee!
Good luck on your test Kjersti!! I am sure you will do fine. You have been working really hard.
Post a Comment