Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Hoping to Return to Some Normalcy

I'm sorry it's been so long since I blogged. Things seem to keep coming up for me. December was crazy with Christmas crafts and my radiology exam, and after I had finally gotten those two out of the way I had a sick baby. Kameryn started throwing up a few days before Christmas, and was sick as a dog for the holidays. On Christmas morning she came out and saw the tricycle under the tree that Jay had stayed up putting together for her, and she had enough energy to walk up to it and push it across the room, but after that she laid down on the floor in the middle of the room and didn't move. She finally got over whatever bug she had last night, and we're hoping that can be her dose of sickness for the YEAR.

Also, before the new year I found out some good news: I'm PREGNANT again! I'm not very far along, probably only 6 weeks at this point, and I have to keep reminding myself of the fact at all because it doesn't seem real. My first appointment will be on Feb. 5 with Dr. Ponder (aka Dr. Hottie, so named by Allison and her friends) and I'm hoping that going to the doctor will help me realize what I'm in for. I am so excited, and taking my pills and vitamins as I should, but something about it still doesn't seem REAL.

Luckily, I haven't started getting sick yet, which is good. Probably inevitable, but nice that I have had some fair warning and know it's coming.

I haven't gotten my scores back from my Radiology licensing exam yet, but I'll update everyone as soon as I get them. Until then, I'll try to post more often.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hope Kameryn is feeling better now. I think she will be a great older sister and will want to help out lots with the new baby. NTD

Little Momma said...

I am so glad that you are back to writing. I know how busy you have been, but I have missed reading about your life and times. I like your sense of humor in the things you write and of course, all the pictures. Congratulations again on the new little one.

Allie said...

YAY! She's back!

Kimba said...

I'm sure you're going to do fabulous on the test (or did fabulous...whatever...).

Also really glad that Kami is feeling better! Such a sad little story, that tricycle...hopefully she's enjoying it now, I do expect pictures. Stat.

Hope you're still feeling great!

Chelsee said...

Congratulations again Kjersti and I am glad that Kami is feeling better too! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and Jay... that ol' hound dog. I hope you don't ever get the morning (all day) sickness!

SSFB

Danae said...

There is something about your pregnancy that doesn't seem real to me either. I think you need to come over to my house and pee on another stick and show me. LOL. Otherwise, I'm going to keep calling and starting off our conversations with, 'Still pregnant?' LOL.

Gary and I are EXTREMELY happy for you, and glad that it's you guys first and not us!! We know you'll be great parents all over again to your new little one!