Saturday, April 19, 2008
So Smart
Yesterday Jay and Kami and me were all sitting outside enjoying the warm weather, and Kami was running around. Jay said, "Kami, are you excited for your new little sister?" And she yelled, "YEAH!" Jay asked her, "Where is your little sister?" And she ran up to me and pointed to my belly and said, "Right there!" And put her mouth up to my belly and said something I couldn't understand, then ran off again. We were both a little bit shocked because she hasn't shown us that she understands before, so Jay had her come and sit between us, and asked again, "Kameryn, where is your little sister?" "Right there." She said, and pointed to my belly again. I really can't underestimate her anymore. She knows what's going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Of COURSE she's smart!!! She's your daughter! All ya'll are little smarties. :) I tell ya, she's gonna be a fabulous big sister. What's that phrase? Raise one to raise them all? :)
She is really smart! She continually amazes me with how much she knows! :)
She is really smart! She continually amazes me with how much she knows! :)
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU THREE! What an awesome family you have!
I will miss seeing little Kami...so smart and so OLD! I can't believe she is now two. I though of her on tuesday.
Post a Comment