I don't have a scanner to show good pictures of the ultrasound photos, but I'm excited enough about them that I've taken pictures of the pictures with my camera. Please forgive the quality and go straight to the oohing and aahing over what a perfect little girl we've got coming:
This is the baby's face. Today the doctor was checking for a cleft lip, and she said, "This baby has such beautiful lips, it's hard not to take 100 pictures of them!" Jay says she gets that from him, but come on, we all know who it really came from, right?
Here's a tiny foot.
And here's a beautiful arm and hand! Look at those bones! A mom couldn't ask for better bones!
And finally, a good strong heartbeat. Kameryn's heartbeat was something that we had to keep an eye on before she was born, so it's a relief to hear that this baby's heart is perfect so far!
Still, after taking all these pictures and also finding her femurs, kidneys, bladder and cord insertion there still were some pictures they weren't able to take since Reagan wouldn't hold still. They'd like me to go back in another month to look for the aortic arch and her brain, since they couldn't see either as well as they would've liked. As much as I would like her to cooperate, I can't say I mind getting to see her every few weeks! I'm completely excited to see her, and am starting to get impatient for her to make her arrival! And, if you're wondering, they estimate that right now she weighs about 1 pound, 6 ounces!
4 comments:
CUTE!! I am so excited!! I was also surprised that we all fit into that little room the first time that we went. :) Make her come faster. I can't wait to meet her! Love you!
Holy crap, an entire pound?!? And we're only how far apart?! This is crazy. This is going too fast! I'm freaking out!
But. She's adorable. Of course. And totally, get as many ultrasounds as you can get! :)
I'm glad she seems to be right on schedule and looking great! If only we could get her to cooperate! Maybe you need to sing her that Sesame Street song, "Cooperation makes it happen. Cooperation, working together!" Little Momma can help you with the tune if you don't know it.
Word to that!
Post a Comment