But everything was worth it because I got to be there to see Allison walk across the stage. I was so proud of my sister and impressed by her accomplishments. She's a huge inspiration to me in regards to putting the time and work in to making what you dream turn into a reality. I love that she's moving home (into one of the cutest houses I've ever seen) so that I can be around her! I love you, Allison! Congratulations on kicking so much ass!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
What Happens In Vegas...
But everything was worth it because I got to be there to see Allison walk across the stage. I was so proud of my sister and impressed by her accomplishments. She's a huge inspiration to me in regards to putting the time and work in to making what you dream turn into a reality. I love that she's moving home (into one of the cutest houses I've ever seen) so that I can be around her! I love you, Allison! Congratulations on kicking so much ass!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I thought I would die laughing when Kameryn and Isaac started pulling these faces. This was their response to being spun round and round on a desk chair. They were so dizzy, they got crazy. What fun that was!
Awww, thanks Scarlett! I really appreciate your love and support, and I'm SO GLAD that we get to hang out more often now!
Well, I'm glad someone is happy Allie left Vegas! It was miserably HOT, and now its like 65 and rainy. Go figure. It was good to see you guys, sorry we couldn't hang out more.
SSFB
It was really hot, but it was nice to have almost everyone in the family all in the same place at the same time. Now if we could just add two and lose one, we would be fine! :)
I LOVE THIS PICTURE! I want one! It was so fun to have you and Jay right across the hall... and glad we could be there to watch Kameryn for you after Jay worked so hard helping Allie move. He's such a good guy!
Post a Comment