Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Corrected

The family was outside while Jay was setting up his new grill, and Kameryn was entertaining herself running around jumping on leaves that were blowing in the wind and constantly asking what things were. She walked up to a wooden telephone pole and asked, "What's that?"
"Um, a pole." I answered.
"NOOO." She corrected. "It's a TREE!"
I don't know WHERE she gets the attitude OR the smart-ass-ness from. At least she's confident!

4 comments:

Allie said...

Weird. I don't know where she could have possibly learned or inherited such smart-ass-ness. That certainly wouldn't have ever happened if I'd been more of an influence in her life. It's a good thing I'm back to get her on track!

Kimba said...

She just understands the origin of the phone pole. Get that girl into satelite school! :)

Danae said...

I claim her! She takes after me. :)

Chelsee said...

Like you really don't know where she gets it from...