Jay: "Do you want to watch the doggie and the cat?" Translation: Milo and Otis.
Kameryn: "No, the doggie and cat and pig."
Jay: "Okay, do you want to watch the movie with the doggie and cat and the pig?"
Kameryn: "No, the doggie and cat and pig SLEEPING."
Jay: "Do you want to watch the movie with the doggie and the cat and the sleeping pig?"
Kameryn: "NO, the doggie and the car and the cat and the pig sleeping."
Jay, probably feeling a little like he's playing "This is the House that Jack Built": "Okay, do you want to watch the movie with the doggie and the car and the cat and the pig sleeping?"
Kameryn: "....Yes. PLEASE?"
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am work, and will probably get fired for checking your blog. But I couldn't help it. Anyway, adorable. Love it. And you! How is your 'project' coming?
Lol. I love that Kami is getting to the age where she can tell you exactly what she wants and have conversations with her. I love it when she sings little songs that she made up too. :)
This reminds me of the story you told me where you asked her if she wanted to come and see Isaac, and she said, 'No, Isaac and Nae and Gary!'
What SASS! I LOVE it!
I still don't understand half the things she says. She is growing up pretty fast. I remember making my promise that I would help her with her math homework. Only another 5 or 6 years. :D
Post a Comment