"Is that the correct answer to the multiple choice of me?" -Michael Clayton
We love her!
So so cute!!! Great pictures Kjersti!!
More! :) But this will do...for now...
Dude, you have no idea how excited I am that you put more pics up. But Kim is right, it will only satisfy the hunger for so long.
Reagan is so lucky to have come to a family who loves her so much. Her first week is just a sign of things to come!
I LOVE these pictures, Kjersti. What a special little girl!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
We love her!
So so cute!!! Great pictures Kjersti!!
More! :) But this will do...for now...
Dude, you have no idea how excited I am that you put more pics up. But Kim is right, it will only satisfy the hunger for so long.
Reagan is so lucky to have come to a family who loves her so much. Her first week is just a sign of things to come!
I LOVE these pictures, Kjersti. What a special little girl!!
Post a Comment