Thursday, October 23, 2008

First Haircut






Kameryn wasn't scared at all of getting her hair cut. She was so impressed with being able to sit in a chair and stare at herself in the mirror, I think she probably wonders why we don't do that sort of thing more often.

6 comments:

Kimba said...

Kjersti! It's like you're preppin' for Nablo. I LOVE it! Also, the three of you look SO adorable. Made my Thursday evening! :)

Abby said...

Wait, what's Nablo?
Anyway, you AND your hair look awesome, love the highlights.
Plus, your daughters are crazy cute.
I look at that picture of you holding them both and I feel like I'm looking at Mother Theresa or something! Really!

L Chang said...

What a fun experience! I remember the first time I got my hair cut. I was scared! I thought that she might cut me or snip off too much. But, I am still alive. The only thing that I didn't like about it was the fact that she didn't want to give me a perm! I think that she and my mom conspired against me.
Anyhoo! I look forward to meeting your darling little girls!

Little Momma said...

Kameryn is growing up and getting prettier all the time. These are great pictures. She will love getting her hair done in the future and Megan will be our family hair stylist for generations.

Chelsee said...

I think I should have just filmed the whole thing instead. I took SO many pictures! Kameryn was really good for it though. It was only her waiting for you and me to get ours done that she started asking, "What are we doing here?!?"

Danae said...

Wow, that last pic of your hair is crazy!! When did it get so stinkin' long!! :) I love that it took over two years for Kameryn to get her first hair-cut! She'll be my little pixie forever! :)