Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Reagan: One Month Old





7 comments:

Who's B? said...

Hello cutie pie!

And this means...you received it! I have seriously been worried that the package was lost or returned or destroyed.......

She is beautiful. What a smile.

Abby said...

That hat and booties are darling, and so is Miss Reagan. But uh...I still want more pictures. So...

Kimba said...

LOVE the little hat and booties! And I am so with Abby, more pictures!!!! I can't believe she's a month already, honestly like, that just freaked me out a bit. It goes SO FAST!!!!!

L Chang said...

What a doll! I love the picture of Reagan smiling. She is so blessed to have such a wonderful family!

Darcy said...

Oh, Kjersti, she is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing your pictures and thoughts on your blog, it's nice to keep up with what is going on with you. Congrats on such a beautiful addition to your family.

Danae said...

I love this little girl so much... and the last month has FLOWN by! What a little sweetheart she is. :)

Chelsee said...

I totally got her to smile on that bottom picture!! :) She is so cute! I have loved spending time with you and helping out with your girls.