Kameryn, more interested in looking at her candy than posing for the picture.
At home, the girls got their Easter baskets and got to look for eggs. Kami loved looking for the eggs, and we had so much fun watching her find them that we hid them all again for her. Twice.
We had so much fun. Thanks again to Gary and Danae for helping make our Easter AWESOME!
7 comments:
How FUN! That's cute that you hid everything again for Kami. I can totally see you doing that.
Wish I could have been there!
I especially liked the Easter egg/candy hunt at Danae's house -- since it was Danae who got to hide all the candy! Also, because it was soooo fun to watch my grandchildren becoming more and more delighted as the hunting progressed. They haven't quite grasped the concepts of speed or competition yet, but there's always next year.
Easter candy. Isn't it the best? I didn't know that you wore glasses!
This makes me sad. I really wish I could have been there. It sucks so bad I had to work all day and didn't get to see you guys at all. I woke up hoping that the Easter Bunny would have found my apartment and decorated it in candy while I was sleeping. However, I did buy myself some Easter cnady in between my two shifts, and Karen also got me an Easter basket, which was really nice. I am glad you guys had so much fun though and I am happy that our family traditions are still being carried on.
Super cute. :) Love Kami's dress and Reagan's smile! Man, I love the holidays!
Hoo-ray! I'm so glad you guys made it! It would have been sad (not to mention taken FOREVER) for Isaac to collect everything on his own. :) Chelsee, next year be sure to ask for Easter off as we love having you around as well. :) Mom, I bet it was great for you to watch instead of having to spear-head for once. :) Thanks to both you and Geoff for also joining us!
Post a Comment