Thursday, May 21, 2009

Momma Mia

It's really fun, MOST of the time, to hear things that Kameryn has picked up from us that we weren't intentionally trying to teach her. This is one of those examples. I listen to the Momma Mia soundtrack in the car, and Kameryn apparently learned the words to this one.

Sorry that it's sideways. I still don't know how to turn it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

that kid of yours is pretty darn cute!

SSFB

Kimba said...

"How can I resist ya?!"

That's all I have to say about that...

Little Momma said...

She's crazy and it runs in the family.

Allie said...

Just wait until I teach her to sing "feelin good"! =)
I LOVE Kami.

Abby said...

I love that movie. Brian came home the other day and was like "I almost bought Mama Mia for you today, but then I didn't." I was like, why would you tell me something like that?

I think that kid of yours has god a future. In, you know, singing.

Also? My fav. song from that soundtrack is Winner Takes All.

Abby said...

And by God? I totally meant got.

But you know, that too.

Chelsee said...

Love it! I was there when she first sang it and we all looked at each other like, "Did you teach her that?" She is one smart kid.

L Chang said...

So cute!

Danae said...

She's got talent! Way to go, Kami!