One of my New Years Resolutions is to blog more often. I love to see my friends' blogs since it's a good way to stay in touch with them despite us not living closer. I've decided to be less of a dead beat so they can see what's up with me also.
I'm looking forward to this year, because I think a few different situations in my life that have been open-ended will resolve this year. Thinking about that made me think about how much changes in a year, and then I got the idea to put pictures up of my girls from 1/1/10 so I can compare them to pictures I'll take on 1/1/11. First, Reagan. Reagan got these glasses in her stocking, and enjoyed playing with them all day long.



Kameryn was playing with these new books that Reagan got for Christmas, and she was being so cute with them I wanted to take her picture. After I took the first one, she looked at it and said, "How about this?" And struck another pose. I took that picture and she came and looked at it, and said, "Oh. How about this?" America's Next Top Model, right here in my house. Though if she ever does she ever does want to really model, she BETTER be wearing more than she is in these pictures.


She added the hand for this next one right at the last second. An excellent addition, I must say.


4 comments:
Lol. Well, let's hope that when she goes on America's Next Top Model, she's not wearing a diaper, either. ;)
LOL!! I love your girls!!
Kjersti, they are so cute! I am sorry I didn't call when I got back in town. I didn't have a lot of time before we left again. But It was good to see you at the shower!
Very cute girls, but you may have to work on keeping them clothed, especially before they start school. lol
Post a Comment