Sunday, May 28, 2006

I know I've arrived because....

They say some of the less glamorous parts of being a mom is when you get peed, pooped and puked on. Kameryn peed on me a couple weeks ago, and that one wasn't so bad. This morning, though, she managed to poo ALL OVER ME. I won't go into too much detail, but I have to say if there were a contest for projectile pooping or one for completely saturating your victim, I would enter her. And instead of getting mad, I was like, "Aww Kameryn!" But then I caught myself saying, "But good job! You didn't get ANY on the couch!"

2 comments:

Chelsee said...

At least she hasn't thrown up on you yet. Have you started bottle feeding yet? Then I can help out more and maybe share in with some of my own experiences.

Little Momma said...

And one more thought for "this ain't so bad": At least you weren't in public, like at church or someplace. How's that for looking on the bright side of life?