Sunday, June 04, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY!!!


Jay's birthday is Monday, June 5th, and I'm writing this blog early because my life right now is pretty much determined by when my daughter sleeps and I have a minute tonight that I don't dare pass up. My husband is turning 23, and at the risk of sounding completely sappy I just want to tell him that I love him so much. We always have a lot of fun together and he's always looking out for me and helping me stay sane. Plus, I think we make perfect kids, but that's just my opinion. :) I love you, Crazy, happy birthday. I'm glad you stick around even though Paul doesn't approve. I'm so lucky to have you in my life.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Happy Birthday Jay!!!
I hope you had a good day! Steve and I sent a present via Little Momma. We love you.
Allie

Chelsee said...

Happy Birthday Jay! I am still looking for your present. Sorry.