Friday, September 08, 2006

The Baby in the Water

Grandma Hanna giving Kameryn her first bath at 2 or 3 days old...

Much better experience swimming with daddy at about 3 months.

We wouldn't have guessed it at first, but we have a WATER BABY!!! This is her looking elegant in her hooded towels after a recent bath. She thinks she's half baby, half fish.

6 comments:

Chelsee said...

Cute!! I like the one of Kameryn swimming in the pool the best! She is so cute!! :)

Little Momma said...

This makes me look like a mean grandma. I wasn't really trying to make her cry. I'm glad she likes the water better now.

-Wes- said...

Use the force, baby Jedi.

Kjersti said...

Of course you're not a bad Grandma, Mom. The story of that picture for everyone else is that I wanted to try and give Kameryn a bath, just to see what it was like, so I asked mom to help me. We filled up the sink, and it took longer for us to get the water level high enough than it did for us to just put her in and pull her out. I took the picture because one of my scrapbook pages talks about her first bath. But now that she's older I think it's kinda fun just to see how little she used to be and how much she's changed.

Kimba said...

Yeah for more pictures of Kameryn! :) Keep 'em commin' Kjersti! She's so cute, I can't wait to see her again! Oh yeah, and you I guess... :)

Danae said...

It was fun to put Kameryn in the pool! I'm glad she likes the water now. It's good to get her in there when she's young so she's not afraid of it when she gets older. :)