So, Kim tagged me to write my answers to this meme. First time I've ever been "tagged" to do anything. Compared to hers mine will be pretty boring, but here it goes:
5 Things I was Doing 10 Years Ago
1. In all fairness, I don't have the clearest memories of when I was 13. But about this time, I was taking pictures of EVERYTHING. I would take my camera with me everywhere, and frequently call my friends over to have a "photo shoot."
2. I was listening to the Spice Girls and loved to come home and do my homework while watching The Box, which was a channel of music videos and people just had to call and pay to request one. I still remember that the code for the "Wannabe" music video was 325. I never said I was cool.
3. During the summer about this time I would stay over at my friend Abby's house until about 2-3 in the morning, go home and sleep until about 2 in the afternoon and then repeat. We would spend afternoons playing Nerts and jumping on the tramp and I remember sitting in the bathroom many a time while one or the other of my friends were shaving their legs.
4. I was in Junior High at Millcreek Elementary and I hated it. I was in two different choirs, which was fun, but I ditched school often.
5. It was also about this time that I got the worst grade of all time up until that point, which was a D in Science. A lot of my grade was based on building and shooting off a rocket, and I think I turned it in on the last day of school. Science has never been my forte.
5 Things On My To-Do List Today
1. Clean my apartment, with the main focus on doing dishes and laundry. The weekend is the time I try to clean, and then we can spend the whole week messing it up again, though with Kameryn it only takes about 4 hours to trash the place.
2. GET PAID! Then we will celebrate our newly acquired money by spending it on getting Jay some more tattoos.
3. Write more letters.
4. Call the DATC to find out more about taking the radiology class so I can take X-rays at work.
5. Grocery shopping for milk, eggs and stamps, at least.
5 Snacks I Enjoy
1. The Spinach and Artichoke Dip you can ONLY get at Costco. It's a good thing we don't get it too often, because I'm addicted.
2. Dr. Pepper: my most trusted, go-to snack.
3. Chips and Queso: the ultimate snack while watching episodes of Lost one after another.
4. Chocolate, anytime, any kind.
5. Those new chocolate chip cookies with chocolate on the bottom. I think Chelsee and Geoff will back me up on that one. Another Lost watching favorite.
5 Songs I Know the Lyrics To
Jay makes fun of me because I know at least some lyrics to most songs, and yes, I will sing along even if I don't like the song. I don't think that's too unusual. If I need to narrow it down to 5, it would look like this:
1. "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morsette
2. "Amen" by Paula Cole
3. "Not a Pretty Girl" by Ani Difranco
4. "The Hand that Feeds" by NIN
5. "Shimmer" by Fuel
5 Things I Would Do If I were A Millionaire
1. Pay off my debt!!!
2. Pay for both Jay and me to go back to school. He wants to go back and learn achitecture, and in the meantime I would love to take some fun classes, like Spanish and learning to play the Guitar and Psychology.
3. I would go to Europe. There's so much I want to see. If I could only choose one place to go, though, it would be Scotland. And I'd totally stop by Loch Ness.
4. I'd buy a coffee shop for anyone that still would want to help run it and a hotel for my mom. A Bed and Breakfast, right Mom? That way we'd both have our dream jobs.
5. I'd go somewhere beautiful where I felt inspired and write a book.
5 Bad Habits
1. I frequently stay up at night checking blogs or writing letters or cleaning the house when I know I should get to bed.
2. I drink Dr. Pepper ALL THE TIME.
3. I spend money without thinking and regret it later.
4. I'm late. For everything.
5. I watch a lot of TV. Hopefully that will change because Hell's Kitchen and So You Think You Can Dance are over, but while they're on I watch them religiously.
5 Things I'd Never Wear Again
1. Body Suits. I think that may be going back to Elementary School, but it was the first thing that came to mind.
2. Stirrup Pants
3. I bought a HIDEOUS shirt from 5 Points Mall once, it was white with tassels and beads on it, and I only wore it to school once...but it was picture day.
4. Banana Hair Clips
5. And for something I won't ever wear currently - those rubber/plastic looking shoes that have the holes all over them. Do you know which ones I mean? Yes, I've heard that they're light and comfortable. But they're SO UGLY.
5 Favorite Toys
1. My Camera
2. Laptop, though it is still infected.
3. My mom's CD burner that I only leanred how to use a couple days ago.
4. Super Nintendo with Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Country.
5. My favorite toy of Kami's is the Sesame Street one that sing the "C is for Cookie," "Rubber Ducky" and "Oh, I Love Trash" songs.
4 Jobs I've Had
1. Bagger at Dick's Market. I kept that job for 3 months.
2. Ice Cream Scooper at Baskin Robbins.
3. Arctic Circle, baby. I LOVED the people there, but anytime anyone came in that I knew I was completely horrified.
4. Currently: Medical Assistant. I may complain about it from time to time, but I really love it. I love constantly learning while I'm working, I love working around such smart people, and I love knowing that I do my job well.
4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1. Shawshank Redemption, as long as I can fast forward the guards beating that guy in the beginning.
2. Good Will Hunting.
3. Chicago. I love the music in it, and it's the one I put in most often when I'm cleaning and want to listen to something.
4. Little Miss Sunshine!!!
4 Places I've Lived
This is where I start showing how boring I am:
1. Bountiful, UT
2. Salt Lake City, UT
3. North Salt Lake, UT
4. I did stay with my friend in Pennsylvania for a month, and I'm counting it.
4 Shows I Enjoy
1. So You Think You Can Dance? I love this show so much. Some dances on it make me want to cry.
2. LOST! PLEASE COME BACK ON!
3. Hell's Kitchen
4. Scrubs! SO FUNNY!
4 Places I've Been On Vacation
1. New York City, New York. We saw a bunch of Broadway and I loved every second of it.
2. Washington, D.C.
3. Seattle, Washington. This is where we honeymooned, and I would go back in a heartbeat.
4. Lancaster, Pennsylvania. I actually got to see fireflys and they're about the coolest thing ever.
4 Favorite Restaurants
1. Tapanyaki. Good food and the show is halarious.
2. Johnny Carino's. I'm a sucker for Italian and they are SO GOOD.
3. Iggy's Sports Bar. Even when we get the new waiter and he drops our food about 20 feet from the table.
4. Bajio's. That's the only place where my normal order is a salad.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah! I'm also saddened that SYTYCD is over....but I've mentioned that. Go Sabra!
Oh, and fireflies? I'm so jealous. How picturesque are fireflies?!
I really enjoyed reading your answers to these questions and I'm going to do a copycat on my own blog.
I want LOST to come back too! All the good times, good food and long night of never ending LOST. I am so addicted!
I might copycat you too--I was hoping you'd tag me, GOSH!
Good answers though, Scarlett, I liked reading this.
Dude, you were a funny 13 year-old, weren't you! LOL. I love your answers. I just did this on my own blog and now I think I need to back and make it cooler so I can be like you. "Dime it!!"
Post a Comment