Monday, August 27, 2007

Loving the Bud

So today I had to type in blogger.com, it's been so long since I've actually blogged anything that it's not in my pull down menu anymore. So, need to blog more often, I get it. I actually have a cool story, but this morning I will not be telling it and instead will do a cheater blog made possible by pictures of my sweetest girl.
Kameryn loves Geoffrey. She always wants him to hold her and if she can be close to him, she's perfectly content. Shown here:

4 comments:

Little Momma said...

Cute pictures! (Do I say "cute" too much?) In the first one, Kameryn seems to like Geoffrey, but Geoffrey doesn't look too sure if he likes Kameryn back or not.

Chelsee said...

This was fun! And these pictures are really cute! :)

gamefreak said...

What are you guys talking about? I look ugly in those pictures, especially with my shadow showing in the background. It looks like it's contorting my face. Anyway, Kameryn just annoys me because she's not old enough to understand what we're saying yet. If she starts crying , we have to stop whatever we're doing for about 15 minutes to satisfy her. But like I said before, when she's old enough I'll help her with her math homework. (I am your minion after all.)

Danae said...

Dude, Geoff, what guy cares what he looks like in a picture! Alas and alak, your four crazy sisters and their insecurities seem to have worn off on you. I think you look great, Bud, but definitely not intersted in the little girl on your lap. Just remember she loves you! You should always treat her like a queen!