Sunday, August 12, 2007

Quick Update

It's been awhile since I've posted because I've been using the posting time for writing actual letters. Real handwritten ones, with the stamp and everything. I've been thinking about it since I read "The Letter Project" website, and I agree that hand-writing letters is quickly becoming a lost art.
If anyone wants me to write them a letter, let me know, I'd be happy to.
In other news, we re-did Jay's resume today and are going to be actively trying to get him a new, normal, daytime, weekends-off type job. This ultimately means that I'll most likely go full time also and we'll have to put Kami in daycare. That will be the hardest part. We still are trying to get Jay into school, though, and we want to get him in by Janurary. If we can do it, it will be worth it.
That's all for tonight, I'm afraid. I'll post again soon.

4 comments:

Kimba said...

Good luck Kjersti! I know it sucks doing all that looking for a job thing....but I agree, it will definitely be worth it. :)

Allie said...

I want a letter from you! That would rock.
I'll keep my fingers crossed for Jay to get a better job. A happier Jay makes a happier family!

Chelsee said...

I hope Jay can get a new job and get into school too. And I want a letter too! I LOVE mail!!! :) The only real letters I have gotten at my apartment were the birthday cards from Allie and Nolana. :)

Danae said...

I am proud of you guys. It's not easy to juggle work, home and school, especially when you throw a baby into the mix, but I KNOW you guys can do it.

I'd love a letter! Send me one!