Saturday, July 05, 2008

The 4th of July

Since I don't have Chelsee's mad photography skills, and because it's hard to get two babies to look hold still, let alone both look at the camera, I know my pictures aren't the best. It documents more the fact that we were there, and doesn't really show how much the kids liked the fireworks. But they did both (mostly) enjoy them, besides Isaac getting a little scared at the loud ones, and Kameryn paying more attention to the "baby flag" than the actual fireworks sometimes. Isaac liked to say "All gone!" Once the firework was over.







4 comments:

Kimba said...

She looks so adorable holding that little flag! Looks like you guys had fun!

Who's B? said...

Fun....and Kami's outfit is stinkin' cute!

Chelsee said...

I am sorry I missed it! It looks like it was a lot of fun.

Danae said...

I don't love the picture of my backside, Kjersti, but other than that, good job! It was fun to have you guys over!!