Thursday, October 16, 2008

"It's Cheese!"



I don't know how to turn the video, so I'm sorry about that, but the best part of it is the sound, so turn up your speakers. This was awhile ago, as you can probably tell, but I think it's pretty classic. And since it's a little bit hard to understand, at the end of the video I ask Kami how old she is, and then start laughing because her answer is, "Good."

Jay and I just learned how to upload videos, and he's got one on his blog that we took last night of Kami playing the Guitar Hero guitar and singing a song. My favorite part is that she starts it out by saying "Come on Everybody!" So I suggest checking out that one, too! Because I'm one of those mom's who thinks everyone wants to watch her kids. I'll admit it.

5 comments:

Danae said...

Good, because I think I will be too! This is SOOOOOOOO cute! I love little kid's voices! So classic!

Kimba said...

So cute! Looks like she was sneezing instead, so adorable. Also? Love the Guitar Hero skills. :)

Abby said...

Whoa hay, I WANT to watch your kids. That video was absolutely adorable. I'm totally checking Jay's blog, which, hello, I didn't even freakin' know he freakin' had.
Do you get off and being withholding? Because seriously. ;)
See you Saturday!

Allie said...

It's CHEESE!
Classic.

Chelsee said...

You have shown this to me before, but I still think it is so cute!