Monday, February 02, 2009

Mostly Right

I have a lot of things I need to update on, and obviously I've fallen a little behind. I'll be updating a lot more frequently in the next few days. Story number one for today involves potty training Kami. We started a couple weeks ago, and Kameryn is doing extremely well with it. We've got her a little Elmo potty to sit on, and she hasn't had very many accidents during the day. We're so proud of her. And she's proud of herself.
There was just ONE thing we needed to be a little more clear on explaining to her. Had to do with quantity.
Lesson learned.

7 comments:

Allie said...

HAH! That's great!

Little Momma said...

She did very well when I was tending her on Sunday. Three trips to the bathroom -- not too much T.P.

Kimba said...

Caleb would argue that EVERY girl uses that much. He couldn't figure out why we had to buy so much toilet paper when we were first married. I had to remind him that I used it EVERY TIME I went. He didn't have to.

Also? It spiked BIG TIME when I was pregnant. :)

Yeah for Kami! Love the Elmo potty.

Chelsee said...

She was so good today. I can't believe how old she is getting and how quickly she is picking up the potty training. :) Good job!!

Abby said...

HahahaHA! Oh, that is great. Just wait till you hear the toilet flush and the words "uh-oh" coming from the bathroom.

It's almost always your watch.

Danae said...

Cute!! What a smart and beautiful little girl! And indeed, girls do need a bit more than boys... but maybe not so much as Kami used. :) This made me smile! Thanks!

Mellanee said...

Kjersti, your blogs are great. What a cute Mom you are. I love Jay's blog too. Babies laughing makes joy burst out of us all.
Love you