We went this morning for Kameryn to have her picture taken for the American Baby contest. It wasn't at all what I expected, except there were REALLY cute kids everywhere you looked. We got there, filled out a paper and only had to wait about 10 minutes. When we were calle we handed them the paper we had filled out with Kameryn's information on it, and they snapped a Polaroid. Just like that. I think she was smiling at one of the other ladies that was taking pictures when they took the picture of her, but I don't know because you're pretty much dismissed after they press the button...we didn't even get to see what the picture looked like. I have to say, it will be such a huge compliment to be chosen, and I think the fun will be that we entered her. There were so many kids, and older ones than Kameryn with wild hair and other amazing features. If we don't get chosen, no hard feelings. It was just fun to do.

This is the dress we chose for her to wear. But of course, Kameryn had to taste it to tell if it was any good, so a lot of times it looked like this:

Crazy baby.
4 comments:
I think she should win! :) Super cute Kjersti, and I love the pic of her eating her dress! Cause I get to see her pudgy legs. LOVE IT. What a fun experience!
She definitely is the Hanna Family Baby winner in her Grandma's opinion.
What I meant to say was The Hanna Family Most Beautiful Baby Winner.
SO CUTE!! I AM NOT SCREAMING AT YOU, I JUST LOVE YOUR BABY!!
Post a Comment