Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Dispelling Any Doubts

Tonight I was driving home from Danae's house, and at about Centerville, Kameryn started to cry. I had been listening to a CD Jay had made for me, and just to see what would happen I flipped to track number 8. Cookie Monster started in with, "Now what starts with the letter C? Cookie starts with C!" In the backseat, silence. I kept replaying it until we got home, figuring Kameryn had fallen asleep, but as soon as I pulled into our parking spot and turned the car off, she started crying again. My daughter likes Sesame Street. I don't think I've ever been more proud.

3 comments:

Chelsee said...

You are forgetting that "Chelsee, Chelsee, Chelsee satrts with C!" That was my baby song!! That picture of Kameryn is SO cute! It is now the background on the computer! :)

Kimba said...

Holy crap, I see BABY PUDGE!!! THAT'S MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That grin again! I HAVE to come see her and make her laugh. Seriously! Kjersti, you've got yourself an adorable baby. VERY "American Baby" worthy! :) LOVE the hat!

Danae said...

Also a very darling picture.

I think you're missing the point... Kameryn was probably comforted by the tune... it's what you and her Dad sing to her. It probably had nothing to do with Sesame Street. :)