"Is that the correct answer to the multiple choice of me?" -Michael Clayton
Cute and worth it!
Look at her face!!!!!!! That is DEFINITELY EXACTLY how I pictured your babies would look!!! She's so cute, look at that grin! I love it. :) We still need to find that onesie that says "No one puts Baby in the corner". Totally classic.
Cute! I love it!! Now you just need to find her a Halloween costume too!
I love those Hanna ears.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute and worth it!
Look at her face!!!!!!! That is DEFINITELY EXACTLY how I pictured your babies would look!!! She's so cute, look at that grin! I love it. :) We still need to find that onesie that says "No one puts Baby in the corner". Totally classic.
Cute! I love it!! Now you just need to find her a Halloween costume too!
I love those Hanna ears.
Post a Comment