Friday, June 15, 2007

Kami's Favorite Part







She's almost a pro even walking with shoes on!
Also, I wrote her 13 month love letter before we left and saved it. I published it this morning and it's before my last blog, if anyone wants to read it.

2 comments:

Kimba said...

Hey!!!! Just back from Lake Powell, and I hate that I couldn't get together with you - I was literally in Bountiful for less than 24 hours! Anyway, it was so fun to get back and read through all your latest entries and see cute little Kami, she's getting so big! I'm so glad you had a lovely vacation, and I think an email is in order...Details! Actually, I owe you one, so I'll fill you in on all the fun little gossip. :) I'll be (hopefully!) back in town in a few weeks for Adam's wedding....

Chelsee said...

She is so cute and I love how much she loves to walk around. She is becoming such a pro!