This other picture is of the Badlands, which are a lot like Bryce Canyon. South Dakota is so flat and green and beautiful, and then you get to the Bandlands that go on for miles and miles which are rocky and full of cliffs. It's so easy to understand why the first people who had to cross them gave them their name.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those pics are beautiful Kjersti!! I can't believe those cliffs. And Dances with Wolves?! "I just pissed in my pants.....and there's not a thing anyone can do about it."
How about we just talk about your trip in person, say, next weekend? I'm coming home for Addy's wedding (roadtrip! by myself! wahoo!) so it's going to be quick. But this time? We're getting together. "And there's not a thing anyone can do about it." :)
Very cool pics, Kjersti! How fun to see where Kevin Costner once stood... LOL. :)
I like these pictures a lot! Beautiful! :)
Post a Comment