The other night Jay and I decided to take Kameryn on a drive to help get her to sleep. We knew once in the car she would fall asleep quickly as she had been playing hard with her Aunt Chelsee, Uncle Geoff and Grandma Hanna most the night. When we got into the car, that same smell was there again, only stronger. Our car is VERY old, and truthfully, sometimes after it rains it gets a sort of dirty-shoe musk that lasts for a couple hours. That's what I had chalked this smell up to, against my better judgement because it hasn't been raining, but sitting in the car I knew that it wasn't that. Something was so very wrong. This smell was no where near a musk, it was a straight out offence.
So Jay got out and started looking through the backseat trying to find the culprit and after a minute he said, "Oh, there it is. There's a fish back here."
Um, WHAT?!
Apparently a guy he works with used that as his latest prank in an ongoing game betweeen the two of them. He really must've just thought it would be funny and wasn't trying to be too coldhearted because he left the fish in it's package so once we found it there wouldn't be too much to cleaning it up.
But come ON, who thinks it's funny to leave a fish in someone's car?! There's an aspect of the male mentallity that I don't think I'll EVER understand.
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ugh! That is just sick and wrong.
Gross! What a jerk! Doesn't he know that you guys transport a BABY around too?!?
Are you going to make it into sushi? That's what I'd do if someone gave me a free fish. What a good friend Jay has!
I think its kinda funny (down playing the hilarity of it so I don't come off sick and wrong). Don't worry Chelsee babies have dirty diapers and stink half the time anyway, so Kami probably just thought it was her. And Alli that sounds like a great way to get intestinal worms!
SSFB
fish... is... nasty... and NO ONE should eat it, fresh or not
Post a Comment