I passed my test and have a heavy duty certificate to prove it! I'm not quite as excited about it as I should be because he had the class take the test, and then he had us grade our own tests, and without asking a single score he started handing out graduation certificates. He told us we needed 70% to pass, and I figured out later that I had gotten 80%, so I would've passed HAD he taken scores into account, but it just makes me nervous. I would be so humiliated if I went to take the Licensing test in a couple weeks and was totally stumped.
It was nice to take that certificate in to the doctor and have him look at it. He held it and read the whole thing and then asked where we should hang it. That was a good feeling.
SO, the real party is going to be after I take my test on the 27th. Wish me luck!
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah!!! Congrats Kjersti! I know you'll do fabulous on the final. :) Then you can radiate my bones for me. It's been on my To-Do list for quite a while...
Congratulations Kjersti!! I'm so proud of you!
I always knew you could do it!! Good job!!
Post a Comment