Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Reagan: Two Months Old

Sometimes I feel like there's so much going on in my life right now that I haven't been able to really revel in the miracle of Reagan as much as I'd like to. She's so perfect and starting to get such a sweet personality. She smiles a lot, and she has this smile where her mouth is ALL the way open and her face just glows. When she gives you that smile it doesn't matter how you felt before it, because it will melt your heart.
She's also getting more beautiful by the day. Sometimes when I look at her first thing in the morning I can tell she looks a little bit different then when we went to bed. She's a sweet baby, and easy for the most part. Feed her, pay attention to her and she's happy. She's such a sweet addition to the family.








7 comments:

Kimba said...

Mmmm...baby! I want to eat her up. She IS so beautiful! I can't wait to see her!

Little Momma said...

She is our sweet, beautiful little one. I know, now that you are working again, you are crazy busy, so thanks for treating us with these pictures.

Chelsee said...

So cute! Between the two of us, we should be able to get lots of pictures posted. :)

Abby said...

I don't know what's up with Kim wanting to eat babies all the time, but it's starting to freak me out. ;)
Super cute pictures, Kjersti, and an even cuter baby!
Love ya.

Green Giant said...

Kim remember rule #1 via Kae Loy: Don't eat the baby! It's okay I had a hard time remembering it too. MMMMMMMM baby....(say it like a zombie)

Allie said...

Thanks for sharing these pics. They are great!
Also, I LOVE your hair in the last post, and I can totally picture Kami just wanting to look at herself in the mirror for hours. Classic.

Danae said...

She is such a sweetie! I can't help just loving your sweet little girls like they are my own! Keep up with posting pictures. ;)