Saturday, November 01, 2008

The Search

I've been anxiously awaiting November because of Nablopomo. I love having a reason to post every night and some motivation to do something even when I don't know what to say. And yet, I pulled the screen up to start writing and my mind went blank. So my first blog is a cheater blog. Luckily, I can try again tomorrow.
This year Jay was adamant that he wanted to get pumpkins from a pumpkin patch. He had passed a lot of them while he was driving around airating lawns, and he really wanted to take the girls. We decided we would get 4 pumpkins; a daddy, a mommy, a Kameryn and a Reagan.





You catch yourself wondering, "If I were a pumpkin, what pumpkin would I be?" Okay, not really. And without further ado, the Ertmann pumpkin family:

6 comments:

Kimba said...

These aren't cheater posts! I love them! More pictures! :) And yeah for Nablopomo! I can't wait to hear from you every day!

Danae said...

Oh, Kjersti! These are so sweet!! And I love the close-up of Kameryn in the wheelbarrow!!

Ok, I feel kinda dumb... what is Nablopomo?

L Chang said...

What a darling pumpkin family! Did you guys dress up for Halloween?
By the by, how would I pronounce Nablopomo? Is it Na-Blow-Poe-Moe or is it Nab-Lop-Poe-Moe? It sounds like an insult; "You blooming NABLOPOMO!"

Kjersti said...

Danae- It stands for National Blog Posting Month, and it was something some bloggers started where they posted every day for the month of November! You should totally do it with us! And Linds- I don't know how to say it. Anytime I try to say it out loud I have to say it really slow...

Abby said...

Dude, if it takes NaBloPoMo to get you to post more often, I will start sending them donations.
And a big, fat PSHA to you and your writer's block. It's in your IMAGINATION, yo.
And also, congratulations on your pumpkin babies. They are cute. But your real ones are cuter.

Chelsee said...

Thanks for getting pumpkins so I could take a picture and get a 9 at school!! :) I almost asked if we could get an "Aunt Chelsee" pumpkin to put outside since I am there so often now. :)