Sunday, December 28, 2008
4 Months Old!
Reagan turned 4 months old yesterday. Which is weird. Seriously, how is it going by so fast? Jay was so excited because 4 months is the time that we can start giving Reagan rice cereal, which he wanted to do right away. And Reagan? She's just glad someone is FINALLY feeding her! Mainly since no one EVER does!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Such a beautiful little girl!! I am so happy that Reagan has joined the family and man, I hope I don't ever have a girl that has to compete with your two little beauties!!
P.S. FEED THE BABY! ;)
It's about time someone started feeding that scrawny kid! If she were dad's daughter, she would have gotten blueberry yogurt on day 1!
I can't believe how big she is getting!! Time to start crawling!! :)
That is our sweet baby. Yeah for rice cereal!
Post a Comment