I remember being pregnant with Reagan and worrying that there was no way I could love another baby as much as I love Kameryn. It seems silly, but it was a real concern. Now, I don't know if there's anything that I love more than seeing my family all together. Reagan is full of sweet baby smiles, and Kami loves talking to her and getting her to smile and coo. And I'm so proud of both of them.

This was the first picture I took of them.

And then the flash popped up and surprised them both...

Beautiful Girls!

CHEESE!!!
5 comments:
So cute!! I love them!
Ohmigosh, seriously. Those smiles!
A) My favorite part of this post is how you were the first to comment on it.
B) The last picture is my favorite of Reagan.
C) Reagan is a smart girl. I can't wait for her to start talking so I can figure out what she's thinking.
D) I hope I can be as good of a mommy as you are.
I actually didn't comment on my own post. Chelsee came over and commented without signing in as herself. But I do like these pictures enough that I could post them, and also comment on them!
Sorry! I should have checked to see if it was me or you!
Post a Comment