Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas At Home

This year's modest Christmas was Reagan's first, and the first one that Kameryn will probably be old enough to remember and healthy enough to enjoy!

Getting ready to go see what Santa brought!
Reagan, not so sure about this whole Christmas thing.
Reagan's new octopus, which talks when you press his legs and teaches her color names in 3 languages!
Reagan thinking this whole Christmas thing is pretty cool!
Kameryn was so mad after we got her dressed in an outfit Santa brought that she decided she hated Christmas and didn't want to open ANY presents. So I told her she didn't have to open any of her presents, but we should watch while Reagan opened some of hers. And after seeing how this whole present thing worked, Kami decided maybe she would try it out after all. The first present she opened was this little dog from Santa.Who she has totally fallen in love with. When I asked her what the doggy's name was, she told me, "Doggy Mackenna."
This was the first phase of Christmas. After our Christmas, we went to Jay's parents house and then to Allie's house for my family. And we got so much stuff, I think it will be like a second Christmas when we go through it today to put everything away! Thank you to everyone who spoiled me and my family and especially my girls!!!

1 comment:

Chelsee said...

You're welcome!! I had a lot of fun getting things for you and your girls. I am so glad that you all liked them. :)