So, Reagan is a big baby. It's hard to believe we used to tease her about her chicken legs, because she's so much bigger now. This baby loves to eat. Unlike Kameryn. Much more like Jay and me. And she may or may not be wearing 12-18 month pants. And the 12 months shirts that Jay just bought for her yesterday? Really tight. Which just goes to show that we do feed her. Every once in awhile.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Reagan: Six Months Old!
If you're finding it hard to believe that Reagan is already 6 months old, believe me. So am I. Reagan, however, thinks that she's far older than she is, and is getting frustrated with all the baby stuff, like not walking and not eating real food. And so, one of her developments this month: Her two bottom teeth (picture to be posted later. You know, because I don't have one yet.)



So, Reagan is a big baby. It's hard to believe we used to tease her about her chicken legs, because she's so much bigger now. This baby loves to eat. Unlike Kameryn. Much more like Jay and me. And she may or may not be wearing 12-18 month pants. And the 12 months shirts that Jay just bought for her yesterday? Really tight. Which just goes to show that we do feed her. Every once in awhile.
Reagan is so fun to be around because she's really happy. She loves to laugh, and she loves her sister. I think she'll be crawling in no time, and once she figures it out, I think she's going to be zooming around this place. I love to see how fast she's learning, but I can't believe how fast it's all going by. I can't wait until I'm with her everyday.
So, Reagan is a big baby. It's hard to believe we used to tease her about her chicken legs, because she's so much bigger now. This baby loves to eat. Unlike Kameryn. Much more like Jay and me. And she may or may not be wearing 12-18 month pants. And the 12 months shirts that Jay just bought for her yesterday? Really tight. Which just goes to show that we do feed her. Every once in awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love that smile, so cute! I can't believe it's been 6 mths already! And that she has teeth!!!!!! (and yes..more pics!) She really is growing up fast for her age!
Holy cow she has grown a ton! I can't believe it. What a cutey pie. Can't wait to hear all your fun stories of crazy days with kids when you start kickin' it at home.
Miss ya, dude.
I have very fond memories of babies pulling themselves up and peeking over the sides of their cribs. These pictures are just precious and I love Reagan's happy smile.
More cute pictures! I am excited for Reagan to crawl. I can tell that she is really frustrated with the lack of getting around on her own. We'll work on it. :)
You know, counting back, Isaac got his first teeth at 6 months also!! Go little Reagan! I love that she is such a big girl! And I LOVE her smile. She's so cute!!
Post a Comment