Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sixth of the Sixth

1. Go to your documents/pictures.

2. Go to your 6th file.

3. Go to your 6th picture.

4. Blog about it.

5. Tag 6 people to do the same.

I got tagged by Abby to do this, and this is the picture that came up:
My friends may have to help me fill in the blanks on this one a bit. I know that we were going out to dinner for Katie's (far right) birthday, and her parents took us to and from in this limo. We went to a really fancy restaurant, one that had 7 courses and brought us ice cream in the middle of the meal. To cleanse our pallets. And I felt like we were SO cool. I want to say we were 14? 15? I'm not sure.
I've been so lucky to have good friends my entire life. Even still I feel like we can get together and pick up where we left off almost effortlessly, no matter how much time has gone by.

So let's see. Tagging 6 people:
1. Allison
2. Danae
3. Mom
4. Special K
5. Liv(e)
6. Allie's Amanda

5 comments:

Kimba said...

I think it was her 15th, you're right. And I remember that ice cream, it was the first time I'd heard of "cleansing your palate"!

Liv said...

I just did this tag yesterday afternoon!

Abby said...

I think the restaraunt was Del La Fontane or something like that. It was good food too.

Oh birthday parties...those were the days.

Danae said...

You definitely had a great group of friends, Kjersti! :) I played along so check out my blog when you get a minute!

Little Momma said...

I also liked your group of friends in high school. You guys had a great time together.