THINGS I LIKE: Slurpees from 7-11, warm summer nights, turning on the radio and hearing the very beginnning of a song I like, a full tank of gas, my cats, Tracy Chapman, Tori Amos and Ani Difranco, seeing ultrasounds of Kameryn Lee, reading blogs, Austrailian accents, waking up with Jay, reading Celebrity Gossip magazines, knowing a piece of Celebrity Gossip before Danae, the words "headspace" and "intuitition", Trent Reznor, re-living the Nine Inch Nails concert in my head when a song comes on the radio, the smell of coffee and the way walking into a coffee shop makes me feel (though it's been a long time since I've been able to enjoy that one), Prince, art from local artists, having a Rent shirt that we bought in New York long before the movie came out, cracking jokes with my mom.
THINGS I DON'T LIKE: When people call the clinic and they only speak Spanish, President Bush or anyone on his administration, looking up a "Britney Spears" song or video on Limewire and all that pops up is porn, the sound of cats fighting, anything having to do with "The Traditional Family", the song "Golddigger," when people's cell phones go off in the clinic and their ringtone is the song "Golddigger," when people call the clinic wanting to talk to a specific person with a question only they can really answer and then saying, "Well, maybe you can help me", having the phone ring at home and having it be Toll Free or Discover Card, Styx, and thinking I have more candy when I've actually already eaten it all.
Sunday, April 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
But the "Golddigger" ringtone was funny in Inside Man, right? Or were you just thinking, "I hate that song!" (I really hate that song too and I change the station everytime it comes on.)
I live in a little cave called Medical School, and I don't even know what the "Golddigger" song is.
Lame.
Here's some celebrity gossip for ya, Brittny Spears is a bad mommy.
I need to try out that Brittny Spears search, thanks for the info. Avenue Q: "The internet is for porn!"
Post a Comment