Sunday, April 02, 2006

The Big Move

I am happy to report that Jay and I turned in an application to an apartment yesterday and we are thinking we can be moved out by April 14. It's a place in North Salt Lake called the Peachtree Apartments, and we looked at them and really liked them yesterday. They even have two bedrooms so we can set Kameryn up with her own room, which I know at first she'll never be in, but it's the thought that counts, right?! So we find out about everything on Monday. Please wish us luck. It will be so nice to finally be in a place of our own again.

3 comments:

Allie said...

You planned the move for the weekend I'm in town so that I can help you, didn't you? It'd only be fair turn-around seeing as how every time I moved in Utah, Jay was the first one to show up and the last one to leave. He was always teasing me saying, "This is the LAST time I'm helping you move!" But he was always willing to help me again when I needed it.

Congrats on getting into your own place again. You're going to love it!

Danae said...

Kjersti, I will come and stand in your kitchen and watch. How does that sound? :)

I'm so happy that you and Jay are to the point you are able to move on. I know the feeling well of just wanting your own place again. Good for you guys! AND, I'm SO excited that you aren't moving clear our to Jordan Landing. I couldn't handle not seeing you guys like every other day!!

Chelsee said...

I am glad that you guys got your own place, but I will miss that you guys aren't going to be here with us anymore. You probably won't miss Geoffrey and me laughing while you are trying to sleep though.